1. Iowa Brainstormers instead of Iowa Barnstormers (I just did it twice on my last article!)
2. Jacksonville Jaguars instead of Jacksonville Sharks (I have no idea why I keep doing this with Jacksonville, in particular.)
3. San Jose Sharks instead of San Jose SaberCats (hockey...football...same thing, right?)
4. Arizona Diamondbacks instead of Arizona Rattlers (I made that mistake on a live radio show last season. I apparently can't keep my snake species separate in my head.)
5. Ron Wexelberg instead of Chicago Rush GM/President Roger Wexelberg (evidently, he looks like a Ron to my subconscious? I don't know.)
I have no idea why I keep making these errors in rough drafts. Hopefully I'll continue catching them before publication, but I should probably just go ahead and apologize now for the inevitable future mistake.